Sunday, February 24, 2008

23 years of Real Estate Experience and I am finally a blogger... today I am going to express throughout a few of my best pages why I am YOUR Porter Ranch Expert!! You really need to call me at 818.438.2684 or email me for all of your Real Estate Needs.
The aerial view of the Porter Valley Country Club area is among my most memorable handouts. My monthly comparable Golf Course activity report , Newer Homes resale report and Eastern Porter Ranch activity report have proven to be valuable resource tools to stay current with market conditions. The Golf Course Area I have tracked on-line for over 6 years so as far as cycles and trends I know them and have the data. My Porter Ranch Homes Sold and Porter Ranch Testimonials dating back to 1998 prove that I'm indeed the area expert and do a great job for my clients. My profile shows that I am also a nice guy. You can even take a tour of my office. I have valuable tools such as finance calculators, a wealth of information in special reports, handy community links gathered in one spot, Home Buying Articles, Home Selling Articles , a current newsletter from California Association of Realtors and my Art of Selling Page.

Wow that was alot in one breath.. how about a break, Can you name Ten parts of the body with only 3 letters? (no vernaculars please) Answer. If you want to make a friendly wager this is a great question to ask, make sure you place a time limit. You can also always enter my monthly Free Giveaway.

OK I have more.. my Virtual Tours include a Porter Ranch Neighborhood Tour, Town Center Directory, my Active tours and my Sold Tours even a little nostalgic for your viewing pleasure. Here is a vintage shot of Jerry handing out winter rye seed in 1980 something.
My Listings are always updated.

So as you can see my Internet presence will definitely Maximize the Exposure of your home leading to the Most Dollars in your pocket. My Experience will Minimize you risk making a High Probability of the fewest amount of problems. Act Today... Fill out my "Hassle Free" evaluation form or my "Dream Home Finder" form. Thanks for reading and any feedback is appreciated.


No comments: